Monday 24 March 2014

Women's Day

Some of us were planning to leave Nesna during our break, so we decided to meet for the last time. We have chosen International Women's Day to celebrate together. Actually, I didn't pay much attention to this day before. Of course, you may find dozens of wishes and other rubbish on the Internet, TV and so on. Now I think my attitude towards all these festivals has changed, maybe just because now I'm surrounded by people willing to make these days somehow special or just spend some time together. Anyway, it was really nice.




After midnight we went to the pub.




Unbelievable that there was so much alcohol in one place in Norway. I got used to the fact that in supermarket you can buy only beer and before 8 p.m. Obviously, in pub it's much more expensive than elsewhere.


The cheapest beer (0,5 l) costs 70 NOK = 35 PLN.


Other customers left...


Then we were playing darts 'til 3 a.m., when the pub is closed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment