Tuesday 20 May 2014

Modeling

The title still seems strange to me, as I have nothing to do with all these models. I don't care about fashion, neither watch miss pagenats nor feel like following the trends. Actually, I used to take pictures of landscapes, still life, nature, but not especially a shoots of people. Sometimes my friends were asking me to take some pictures of them, and obviously I did, but still - I missed a certain sense how to depict a person properly, how to set them on the picture, and so on. When I've been in Norway, many of us wanted to have some nice photographs with all these great views in the background, so I decided to do my best and do some photo shoots for each of us. Here I wanted to show you the effects we obtained. It turned out that I've been surrounded by models and stars! 


Agata







Ada







Zosia






Daria






Alex






Obviously, working with living object is more challenging, but it also gives you more satisfaction - especially, when you see that all these girls were really happy about the pictures. Of course, it were models who had to put much more effort to it - prepare themselves, pose on ice-cold fjord, struggle with sun, wind and many other factors, and at the same time look great. After these photo shoots I realized that modeling can be really a serious proffesion, even though I used to perceive models as a vain fops. Anyway, I'm glad I tried something new with photography and it turned out to not be that bad ;) 
I usually stay on the other side of lens, but this time it was my turn to be a 'model' - some pictures by Agata and Alex:





1 comment:

  1. OMG you're so modest! You're awesome! It was a huge pleasure to work with you! I'll miss that :)

    ReplyDelete