Wednesday 28 May 2014

Farewell, Nesna, farewell...

I have no idea when the time has passed. I remember the day we arrived here. It was early morning, I was completely exhausted after the whole day and night in travel, but I couldn't stop to marvel at all these amazing views I've been surrounded with. Nesna was peaceful and quiet place, which I've been discovering step by step. Even though it is a small town, there was always something to see, something to rediscover. It didn't take long before I felt at home. I have been dreaming for the whole life to go to Scandinavia, to see these fjords and many other things... I can't believe I experienced it all. It was amazing adventure. If you have been reading my previous posts, you could probably see that I've been delighted all the time. But you know - what I wrote here is just a part of what I have seen and experienced. The rest is undescribable, something that I even couldn't put into words. That's way I do and I will recommend such an exchange to everyone who is interested in it.

We tried to use the last days as much as possible. We were spending the whole days together, going out to the gym, shopping, doing photo shoots or just sitting in front of our computers but... together! Yup, nerd parties become really popular those days. We took the last look at Nesna from the view point (and the first, if we don't count being there during night). I really liked this place.


Here is Nesna, seen from the view point in March


And the same in May


There is a book, every one who goes there can write his/her name with date and time ;)


Look, there is my dorm! 


When I say jump, you say how high ;]


I'm so high... ;)



Agata & Alex


Last glimpse...

And some other pictures I wanted to show you:


Some crazy people have jumped into the fjord...


Once we went out at 3 a.m. to see sunrise and eat matpakka together ;)




1.40 a.m. on 24th of April. It's getting brighter and brighter outside...


Guess what! View from my kitchen at midnight. I've taken this picture in the middle of May, just before I left. Midnight Sun is amazing. You spend night with your friends, waiting when it's getting dark, and at last, in the morning you realize that the night doesn't exist any longer. Weird, but awesome at the same time.


Setting Sun, seen from my bed ;3



Good-bye Nesna! Last four months here were amazing. I would like to thank all great people I've met here - thank you for beautiful memories and time we've spent together. I wish you all the best! Helgeland, I miss your mystic beauty already! 

1 comment: