Saturday 3 May 2014

Easter

When I've been living in Poland, I didn't pay much attention to many traditions, maybe just because they were so obvious to everyone around. There were some I liked, and some that we didn't practise at my home. Undoubtedly, it was the exchange that made at least me to be more aware of all these traditional stuff and put it into practise. We decided to eat Easter breakfast together, so each of us prepared something traditional from their countries. In fact, it wasn't just breakfast, but  we have spent the whole day on feasting. It was a really nice day with friendly atmosphere. Even food and decorations were similiar to that at my home, so I didn't miss anything. 





I didn't know before about such thing as egg tapping, but it turned out to be quite funny :)







God Påske!


I know, it may be quite weird to read about Easter in May,
but keep calm - I'll catch up all events ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment