Wednesday 9 April 2014

Coming Back

First of all, a short introduction, as I haven't been here for a while. I've spent three weeks in Poland, just because we got such an opportunity - quite a long break between the gatherings. I've spent some time with my family and friends, left most of unnecessary winter clothes at home and really enjoyed beautiful Polish spring. At first, I didn't want to go for so long, but the time passed quite quickly and at the beginning of April I was back in Nesna. As it turned out, spring also came there - the ice has melted, first flowers bloomed and days become much longer than in Poland. I was really happy, when one night I saw some northern lights - I was afraid that they will be gone when I came back. Fortunately, everything was in its place ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment